Facebook hiding my entries

Tom Kunich

Jan 13, 2021, 3:55:51 PM1/13/21
Facebook has been censoring my postings so that they are only visible to me. They are not going "public" nor are they going to my "friends". This is the sort of thing that we can expect is a banana republic and this is coming from what was supposed to be the only source of news that could be trusted after the Lame Stream Media became the propaganda arm of the American Communist Party.

If you don't think that this is an extremely dangerous turn of events then you must be another Jay Beattie who was telling us that the take over, burnings, lootings and murders in the summer of love in Portland were "mostly peaceful demonstrations." I will give Jay the excuse that perhaps he got most of his information from the local media and him being in downtown Portland during the daytime hours. But pretty clearly government buildings being torched, stored being looted and burned and people shot down in the streets by other non-law enforcement people cannot be described as "mostly peaceful"

Lou Holtman

Jan 13, 2021, 6:03:48 PM1/13/21
Op woensdag 13 januari 2021 om 21:55:51 UTC+1 schreef cycl...@gmail.com:
> Facebook has been censoring my postings so that they are only visible to me. They are not going "public" nor are they going to my "friends". This is the sort of thing that we can expect is a banana republic and this is coming from what was supposed to be the only source of news that could be trusted after the Lame Stream Media became the propaganda arm of the American Communist Party.

FB the only source that can be trusted? Really? Are you paying for your FB account? Write Mr Zuckerberg a mail or letter.

Lou

News 2021

Jan 13, 2021, 7:58:54 PM1/13/21
On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 12:55:48 -0800, Tom Kunich scribed:

> Facebook has been censoring my postings so that they are only visible to
> me. They are not going "public" nor are they going to my "friends". This
> is the sort of thing that we can expect is a banana republic and this is
> coming from what was supposed to be the only source of news that could
> be trusted after the Lame Stream Media became the propaganda arm of the
> American Communist Party.

It is a private company.
Do you pay them anything for the service?
That is how much your right to complain extends.

> If you don't think that this is an extremely dangerous turn of events

Lol, talk about "being entitled".
Hint free speech still exists.
Your whining about the free beer tap being shut off is funny.
Hint, set up your own "free speech server.

<Snip whine about media reporting in little tommy' reality.>

John B.

Jan 13, 2021, 8:20:25 PM1/13/21
Actually "free speech" is a sometimes thing, at least in U.S. law, and
I believe anywhere that British Common Law is followed. You cannot
simply say anything that you want to, to anyone that you want to and
in fact the U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that "expressions that are
“lewd and obscene, . . . profane, . . . libelous, and . . . insulting
or ‘fighting’ words” cannot claim constitutional protection"
--
Cheers,

John B.

AMuzi

Jan 13, 2021, 8:51:01 PM1/13/21
The last man who actually knew those limits (or so he
claimed) was Potter Stuart and he's 35 years dead. We're in
a post-Constitutional world where statutes are elastic and
witches (real or imagined) must be burned.

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>

Jeff Liebermann

Jan 13, 2021, 8:51:20 PM1/13/21
On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 12:55:48 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Facebook has been censoring my postings so that they are only visible to me.

They seem to be visible to me after I login as me:
<https://www.facebook.com/thomas.kunich.14>
I see 6 postings in the past 24 hrs. All are articles and/or photos
shared via Yahoo. Are those the postings that you're missing?

--
Jeff Liebermann je...@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272

John B.

Jan 13, 2021, 9:08:44 PM1/13/21
I'm not sure about "post Constitutional world" as I believe that
violations of, or questions regarding the meaning of, the Constitution
date back to, at least, 1791.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Jeff Liebermann

Jan 13, 2021, 9:09:11 PM1/13/21
On Thu, 14 Jan 2021 08:20:17 +0700, John B. <sloc...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Actually "free speech" is a sometimes thing, at least in U.S. law, and
>I believe anywhere that British Common Law is followed. You cannot
>simply say anything that you want to, to anyone that you want to and
>in fact the U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that "expressions that are
>“lewd and obscene, . . . profane, . . . libelous, and . . . insulting
>or ‘fighting’ words” cannot claim constitutional protection"

I think that was over whether yelling "fire" in a crowded theater was
considered free speech.

"Free speech" seems to be running parallel to the path of "free
download". Neither is really free and someone eventually has to pay.

Before the pandemic, I used to be invited for free lunches. Lunch was
rarely totally free as I usually had to deliver something in trade to
whomever was paying the bill. The theory was that lunch was not
considered billable time. Pumping me for information with a $15 lunch
(at the time) in trade for two hours of free consulting did not seem
like an even exchange. I sometimes would send the culprit an invoice.
None ever paid, but it bring the free lunches to a grinding halt.

jbeattie

Jan 13, 2021, 10:44:30 PM1/13/21
Tom and the others so outrageously aggrieved by Facebook don't understand that the state cannot "compel" speech, meaning that it cannot force Facebook to publish Tom's hallucinatory rants. Facebook is a private business that can censor at will. It is no the state and has no First Amendment obligations. I don't know why that is so hard for the whiners to understand.

-- Jay Beattie.

John B.

Jan 13, 2021, 11:33:38 PM1/13/21
Their only chance for fame. "Gee, didn't you see my Facebook post?"

--
Cheers,

John B.

News 2021

Jan 14, 2021, 2:34:00 AM1/14/21
On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 19:44:28 -0800, jbeattie scribed:
I view it as simply them being aggrieved that anyone would dare refuse to
carry their repugnant postings. One of the features of strong
conservative people is their entitled view that their beliefs are the one
truce correct beliefs.

I'm reminded of a comment by a well known conservative(here) writer who
complained about the dearth of 'right thinking' writers. As their
thoughts are really train monkey thoughts, they can not write and explain
the rationale behind them.

Colloquially expressed here as "the right suffers from not having a
Philip Addams (left learning broadcaster here).

AMuzi

Jan 14, 2021, 8:21:31 AM1/14/21
+1 to that
There are honorable fights for principle. This is not one of
them.

Tom Kunich

Jan 14, 2021, 10:07:38 AM1/14/21
We now know that Facebook can't be trusted but we knew in the past that there were people that could accurately report things that had occurred. But now we know no such thing. As far as paying for a Facebook account. Tell us all Lou - where do you suppose that Zuckerberg got his billions?

Tom Kunich

Jan 14, 2021, 10:11:33 AM1/14/21
On Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 5:51:20 PM UTC-8, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 12:55:48 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
> <cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Facebook has been censoring my postings so that they are only visible to me.
> They seem to be visible to me after I login as me:
> <https://www.facebook.com/thomas.kunich.14>
> I see 6 postings in the past 24 hrs. All are articles and/or photos
> shared via Yahoo. Are those the postings that you're missing?
Whenever I write a complaint about my postings not being made public on my Facebook page my postings will show up for a couple of days, but there are people who are also conservatives that do not see them Especially the most outspoken one's that would normally post answers.

Tom Kunich

Jan 14, 2021, 10:32:07 AM1/14/21
`
That is not my complaint and you know it. Just as a state cannot compel Facebook to allow any speech they are offended by, the state should not protect Facebook from legal actions concerning their actions that could be construed as character assassination since they will publish personal attacks but not individual responses. Gee Jay, what response do you think that the majority of the people of this country are going to take now that Biden has told us all that illegal aliens have more rights in this country than those born here?

Lou Holtman

Jan 14, 2021, 10:51:35 AM1/14/21
Op donderdag 14 januari 2021 om 16:07:38 UTC+1 schreef cycl...@gmail.com:
From using the data FB users provide for free, most of the times unknowingly.

Lou

Tom Kunich

Jan 14, 2021, 11:26:45 AM1/14/21
Lou, that means that you are PAYING for Facebook with your own privacy.

By the way, I tried to "like" a Facebook posting that said that Trump was going to declassify all of the FBI files on Joe Biden. When I tried to "like" this, this is the message I received from Facebook, "Your account is restricted for 3 days Your previous posts didn't follow our Community Standards, so you can't do things like post or comment."

None of the postings I made previously had anything that Facebook could complain about except my postings of the CDC mask studies and the age and reasons for death of the people that are being claimed as "excess deaths" from covid-19. Counting the actual deaths and looking up the expected "normal" deaths makes it pretty clear that the numbers being publicized are entirely out of sync with reality. At the moment we should be expecting some 62,000 deaths per week The reports are that we are getting 72,000 per week, but if you look at the actual CDC cause of death the deaths by respiratory illnesses is AT or BELOW normal. covid-19 is an infection of the lower respiratory track that normally kills via pneumonia. Instead what we are seeing is that most of the excess deaths are caused by circulatory diseases - heart attacks, hardening of the arteries, high blood pressure and the like. This is all fomented by use of illegal drugs (which here they are making legal), alcoholism, loneliness and being without exercise since they have closed down the gyms.

In other words, the lock down itself is causing excess deaths. And Facebook doesn't want me to say that despite me showing CDC references proving that.

Frank Krygowski

Jan 14, 2021, 12:15:11 PM1/14/21
On 1/14/2021 2:33 AM, News 2021 wrote:
> One of the features of strong
> conservative people is their entitled view that their beliefs are the one
> truce correct beliefs.

To be fair, that feature applies to the extremes on both the right and
the left.

Someone once said:
The problem with people is, everybody thinks they're right!

--
- Frank Krygowski

Tom Kunich

Jan 14, 2021, 1:19:17 PM1/14/21
When I predict something that usually comes true I would suggest that means I'm right.

sms

Jan 14, 2021, 3:41:46 PM1/14/21
On 1/13/2021 5:51 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 12:55:48 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
> <cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Facebook has been censoring my postings so that they are only visible to me.
>
> They seem to be visible to me after I login as me:
> <https://www.facebook.com/thomas.kunich.14>
> I see 6 postings in the past 24 hrs. All are articles and/or photos
> shared via Yahoo. Are those the postings that you're missing?

All visible. So clearly Facebook is still allowing misinformation to be
posted as long as it doesn't advocate violence or otherwise violate
their terms of service.

News 2021

Jan 14, 2021, 6:53:35 PM1/14/21
On Thu, 14 Jan 2021 12:15:06 -0500, Frank Krygowski scribed:
YMMV, but I've found that one side can rationally argue and present their
case based on "science". Others seem to favour fairy tales.

News 2021

Jan 14, 2021, 6:55:10 PM1/14/21
On Thu, 14 Jan 2021 10:19:15 -0800, Tom Kunich scribed:
Is that on a t-shirt too!

I take it that you've never heard of statistics.

AMuzi

Jan 14, 2021, 8:24:41 PM1/14/21

John B.

Jan 14, 2021, 8:31:42 PM1/14/21
So what is the solution?
--
Cheers,

John B.

AMuzi

Jan 14, 2021, 8:45:23 PM1/14/21
Stop flogging the innocents already! Sheesh is that so hard?

John B.

Jan 14, 2021, 9:17:23 PM1/14/21
What does that mean?
No face masks? No "social distancing"? All businesses open and people
allowed to congregate in large groups? Allow free travel from anywhere
to anywhere?

--
Cheers,

John B.

News 2021

Jan 14, 2021, 9:19:49 PM1/14/21
On Thu, 14 Jan 2021 19:45:11 -0600, AMuzi scribed:

>>> Because 'Science'!
>>>
>>> carry on.
>>
>> So what is the solution?
>>

> Stop flogging the innocents already! Sheesh is that so hard?

In a pandemic, there are no innocents.
Everyone is an innocent until they are a spreader.

AMuzi

Jan 14, 2021, 9:51:08 PM1/14/21
Citizens, as adults, can and should make decisions in their
own best interests as they are perceived.

You cannot point o a correlation between punishment and
outcome. Some Governors closed everything, ruining the
lives of millions (and their own tax revenues to boot) and
others didn't. The death rates among them are all over the
place; some high, some low but there's no correlation.

If masks are magic, why can't I visit hospitalized people
with one? Or elderly in care homes? Hospitals remain prime
disease vectors and yet have 100% face-rag compliance. Where
the hell is the 'Science'?

Today our local martinet Governor received a nugget of
wisdom (apparently from heaven, no other source cited) and
decided that a critical number of putrid unwashed suddenly
changed from 10 people to 50 people. I'm sure there's some
rational scientific basis under which 10 people last Sunday
was certain death but now on Thursday 49 are safe. That 50th
person? Whoosh, they all die! Can't wait for the video.

One of the worst features of 2020 is the raising of the word
'Science' to a cudgel of political correctness with no
actual numbers or data behind it. Reification of 'Science'
makes a mockery of actual science.

If the logic is sound, numbers ought to support the
argument. But sadly, not so much.

Further for the interested reader:

8 March:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06a4RriBrhg

3 April:
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/what-dr-fauci-wants-you-to-know-about-face-masks-and-staying-home-as-virus-spreads

Because 'Science!'

News 2021

Jan 14, 2021, 10:30:01 PM1/14/21
On Thu, 14 Jan 2021 20:50:54 -0600, AMuzi scribed:

> On 1/14/2021 8:17 PM, John B. wrote:
>> On Thu, 14 Jan 2021 19:45:11 -0600, AMuzi <a...@yellowjersey.org> wrote:
>

>>> Stop flogging the innocents already! Sheesh is that so hard?
>>
>> What does that mean?
>> No face masks? No "social distancing"? All businesses open and people
>> allowed to congregate in large groups? Allow free travel from anywhere
>> to anywhere?
>>

> Citizens, as adults, can and should make decisions in their own best
> interests as they are perceived.

I guess that explains the condition of the USA today.

> You cannot point o a correlation between punishment and outcome. Some
> Governors closed everything, ruining the lives of millions (and their
> own tax revenues to boot) and others didn't. The death rates among them
> are all over the place; some high, some low but there's no correlation.
>
> If masks are magic, why can't I visit hospitalized people with one?

Because they are not that good, buy they are worth the effort.
Plus people are cheap. There is nothing to stop you upgrading your mask
to N95 standard.

John B.

Jan 14, 2021, 11:12:07 PM1/14/21
I see. So, your best interest may well be to keep your business open
and serve as many customers as possible.

But, will you accept the responsibility if one of your employees, or
you yourself, were to catch the virus and infect, as happened here at
one venue, 5 other people? And then of course they each may infect 5
others and so on.

>You cannot point o a correlation between punishment and
>outcome. Some Governors closed everything, ruining the
>lives of millions (and their own tax revenues to boot) and
>others didn't. The death rates among them are all over the
>place; some high, some low but there's no correlation.

But in China the government closed off Wuhan nearly as soon as the
epidemic was identified and both the numbers of deaths and the death
rate are quite low. Thailand did exactly the same, mandatory masks,
closed shops except for food and medicines, enforced checking prior to
entrance to those store open, restricted travel between prefectures,
and so on.

Thailand currently has a infection rate of 161/million and a death
rate of 1.0/million.

The closest U.S. state, in population, to Thailand is California with
about 1/2 the population of Thailand and California has an infection
rate of 73,061/million and a death rate of 817/million.

>If masks are magic, why can't I visit hospitalized people
>with one? Or elderly in care homes? Hospitals remain prime
>disease vectors and yet have 100% face-rag compliance. Where
>the hell is the 'Science'?

No masks aren't magic. However masks can aid in prevention just as the
so called "social distancing" can. I might also comment that I have
been treated in a "surgery" in 4 different countries and in every case
the surgical team has worn masks. Apparently all these dumb asses
didn't know better.

>Today our local martinet Governor received a nugget of
>wisdom (apparently from heaven, no other source cited) and
>decided that a critical number of putrid unwashed suddenly
>changed from 10 people to 50 people. I'm sure there's some
>rational scientific basis under which 10 people last Sunday
>was certain death but now on Thursday 49 are safe. That 50th
>person? Whoosh, they all die! Can't wait for the video.
>
>One of the worst features of 2020 is the raising of the word
>'Science' to a cudgel of political correctness with no
>actual numbers or data behind it. Reification of 'Science'
>makes a mockery of actual science.
>
>If the logic is sound, numbers ought to support the
>argument. But sadly, not so much.

Well, you can call it science, or just plain common sense, but I've
given you numbers. And, whether or not they fit your arguments is
immaterial, they are there in black and white, but if you chose to
ignore them then of course that is your prerogative. After all,
logic, i.e., cause and effect, seems to be a rather scarce item in the
U.S. of today. After all, the U.S. has only about 4% of the world's
population and about 25% of the world's virus cases.
Cheers,

John B.

Frank Krygowski

Jan 14, 2021, 11:17:03 PM1/14/21
On 1/14/2021 9:50 PM, AMuzi wrote:

>>> Stop flogging the innocents already! Sheesh is that so hard? >>
>> What does that mean?

It was code. Only those with the code book can translate it.

>> No face masks? No "social distancing"? All businesses open and people
>> allowed to congregate in large groups? Allow free travel from anywhere
>> to anywhere?
>>

> Citizens, as adults, can and should make decisions in their own best
> interests as they are perceived.

Sorry, that's simplistic. That means the "citizen" who knows absolutely
nothing and cares even less gets to lick the doorknobs at a drunken
party (or perhaps a Trump rally) with thousands of other drunkards, then
spread his or her disease far and wide. The poor schmuck collecting the
drunkards money at the next store he visits, or the Uber driver who
gives him a lift, or the guy passing him in the hall as he coughs into
open air don't get to act in their own best interest.

> You cannot point o a correlation between punishment and outcome.

"Punishment" is a loaded word you're using deliberately.

> Some
> Governors closed everything, ruining the lives of millions (and their
> own tax revenues to boot) and others didn't. The death rates among them
> are all over the place; some high, some low but there's no correlation.

First, it's a multi-variate problem. But ISTM there is correlation.
Which major industrialized country had the most disorganized response to
the virus? Which major industrialized country has the highest case load
per capita now, and for the past many months? And which states saw
surges in case counts after which events?

> If masks are magic, why can't I visit hospitalized people with one? Or
> elderly in care homes? Hospitals remain prime disease vectors and yet
> have 100% face-rag compliance. Where the hell is the 'Science'?

Please don't start a paragraph with "magic" and end it with "science."
Nobody ever said masks are magic, or prevent ALL cases of COVID. But
_if_ hospitals are "prime disease vectors" (which I have not heard) it's
pretty likely because the concentration of COVID patients is much higher
there than in the world at large.

Flip the question. If masks are so useless, why is it that people with
the most medical training and experience are still using them? Why are
they still advocating them? What is it about all that medical training
that deludes them?

> Today our local martinet Governor received a nugget of wisdom
> (apparently from heaven, no other source cited)  and decided that a
> critical number of putrid unwashed suddenly changed from 10 people to 50
> people.  I'm sure there's some rational scientific basis under which 10
> people last Sunday was certain death but now on Thursday 49 are safe.
> That 50th person?  Whoosh, they all die! Can't wait for the video.

I'd guess that any governor's decision at any time comes from a blend of
science and politics. Our governor and health director were doing a
better than average job in the initial phases of this mess. Then
anti-Semitic pickets carrying purposely intimidating guns picketed the
health director's house. Then the Republican legislators worked like
hell to remove the applicable authority of the health director and
governor. The highly praised health director quit, the first replacement
backed out at the last minute, and the governor is now trying to achieve
_something_ without riling up people who still think the entire thing is
a hoax. Politics is the art of the possible.

> One of the worst features of 2020 is the raising of the word 'Science'
> to a cudgel of political correctness with no actual numbers or data
> behind it. Reification of 'Science' makes a  mockery of actual science.

And the flip side of that coin is the (nearly) half of the country that
thinks science - indeed, reality - is whatever fits their preordained
political beliefs.

> If the logic is sound, numbers ought to support the argument.  But
> sadly, not so much.
>
> Further for the interested reader:
>
> 8 March:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06a4RriBrhg
>
> 3 April:
> https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/what-dr-fauci-wants-you-to-know-about-face-masks-and-staying-home-as-virus-spreads
>

> Because 'Science!'

He spoke badly. But the first was at a time when any type of mask was
hard to get and medical personnel badly needed them. (I had some N-95s I
donated to a local hospital. They actually sent someone here to pick
them up.) Fauci said masks were not perfect, as some people seemed to
think. He never said they were useless. He said save them for medical
workers, indicating they are _not_ useless.

In general, ISTM that scientists and medical professionals have been
adapting to new knowledge as science has produced it. Politicians have
had to react to their voters behavior, whether that's been rational or
not. So recommendations and rules have changed.

But the people who already know everything have never changed their tune.

--
- Frank Krygowski

AMuzi

Jan 15, 2021, 9:51:44 AM1/15/21
High mask compliance rate in Scotland:
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2021/01/05/scotland-lockdown-n2582570

Also high compliance rate in California, which is already
locked down:
https://www.capradio.org/articles/2021/01/14/california-coronavirus-updates-january-2021/

I'm sure masks make some difference. But as with everything
else, heavy handed compulsion breeds defiance.

Frank Krygowski

Jan 15, 2021, 10:47:39 AM1/15/21
On 1/15/2021 9:51 AM, AMuzi wrote:

> I'm sure masks make some difference. But as with everything else, heavy
> handed compulsion breeds defiance.

That's more a problem with the defiant than the "heavy handed compulsion."

How do you suggest convincing the crowd that says "It's all a hoax. It
will be gone like a miracle. It will be gone once warm weather comes"
and so on? Logical explanations didn't seem to work, and still don't -
which is a major part of the U.S. problem.

Regarding "heavy handed compulsion": Yesterday in our area a woman
driving a black Honda Civic rejected the "heavy handed compulsion" to
drive only one direction on an inner city freeway, with predictable
results. The pickup truck she hit head-on was wrecked, but at least
_that_ driver survived.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Tom Kunich

Jan 15, 2021, 12:32:18 PM1/15/21
Since I have not used Facebook for anything but messaging to "friends" to notifying them why I wasn't posting- and cannot post on Facebook perhaps you can tell me where these posting I supposedly made in the last 24 hours came from?

AMuzi

Jan 15, 2021, 12:37:56 PM1/15/21
The chinese PLA decided what you will think and uploaded it
for you already.
Cuts out the middleman (you).

You may now face the Pacific and sing the praises of Winnie
the Pooh.

Tom Kunich

Jan 15, 2021, 12:46:29 PM1/15/21
I would like to know how these people are dying from covid-19. Go to this page: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm Scroll down to the "Options" bar, mark "Weekly Number of Deaths by Cause Group" then update and scroll down to the information.

As you can see, up until about the first of May, the deaths were from respiratory diseases which covid-19 is. The remainder of deaths were due to circulatory diseases. At the end of the year you can see a sharp downtick in deaths because the population of people with poor circulatory systems has died off. At this point I am really wondering what the hell is going on. At this moment we KNOW that there is a steroid that reduced the chances of people that are at risk of contracting covid-19 to zero or nearly so. It is a common steroid and cheap. Why isn't this being prescribed as a matter of course? It has to be administered before infection to prevent infection.

But if you use that SAME page and use the " Weekly Number of Deaths by Age" you can see that those dying are those that have been given the lowest priority for receiving the vaccine. What's more what does that sharp uptick mean? One of the problems is that at this point when someone appears in a hospital with covid, they are almost automatically put on a ventilator. This is the worst thing that they can do. Y

Tom Kunich

Jan 15, 2021, 12:57:26 PM1/15/21
Masks have absolutely no effect and NO doctors that have any education in the matter would say so. All of this mask business is coming from lay-people. The best one I heard said that masks worked because the virus was electrostatically attracted to the mask. 1. DNA contains no charge and 2. then why not use electrostatic air fresheners to eliminate the virus in any room?

ALL of the actual research that is even on the CDC site says that masks are ineffective against corona viruses. The breathing pores even on an N95 mask are 200 times larger than a virus, there is absolutely NO need for a virus to be contained within a liquid droplet. Even studies of masks used in operating rooms show that they do not even prevent or even lessen the possibility of bacterial infections. Surgeons wear masks to prevent spray from operations getting in their faces and causing them to flinch. I have quoted these studies here many times but dollars to donuts people like Frank or John will ask for references - hey guys, kiss my ass.

Tom Kunich

Jan 15, 2021, 1:12:49 PM1/15/21
Frank obtains his expertise from PBS and not the CDC. And yet the God he worships at the altar of left extremists is Anthony Fauci, the man who has never made one single accurate prediction. This shows pretty plainly that professors of mechanical engineering, like state governors especially in far left states should not have the ability to wipe their noses let alone determine policies.

Radey Shouman

Jan 15, 2021, 1:50:20 PM1/15/21
Thailand has done very well. But I think all of Cambodia, Laos, and
Vietnam have done better. Can it be true that the governments of these
particular countries are just preternaturally good at controlling
pandemics?

Radey Shouman

Jan 15, 2021, 1:56:24 PM1/15/21
Frank Krygowski <frkr...@sbcglobal.net> writes:

> Flip the question. If masks are so useless, why is it that people with
> the most medical training and experience are still using them? Why are
> they still advocating them? What is it about all that medical training
> that deludes them?

We've been over this before. It's the same reason that *everyone* in a
bicycle race wears a helmet. It was established at the beginning of the
pandemic that expressing skepticism of the party line, whatever it
happened to be at the time, was a good way for a doctor to get fired.

AMuzi

Jan 15, 2021, 2:11:18 PM1/15/21
Or like the PRC very good at adjusting reported deaths.

Tom Kunich

Jan 15, 2021, 2:48:56 PM1/15/21
I suspect that their departments of health have the ability to tell the difference between someone that died from a heart attack and one that died from pneumonia caused by covid-19. That someone that has been run over by a semi was not killed by covid-19

Ralph Barone

Jan 15, 2021, 3:39:50 PM1/15/21
The most recent post I see from Tom on Facebook is from two days ago. The
content is pretty much the same far right stuff that Tom posts here.
Interestingly enough, I see NO response from Tom’s friends to his posts, so
he’s not getting much support for his opinions there either.

Radey Shouman

Jan 15, 2021, 4:22:44 PM1/15/21
I can't be sure, of course, but what I have read, and Mr. Slocomb's
personal reports, make me think that southeast asia really has, somehow,
escaped most of the direct consequences of the covid pandemic.

Frank Krygowski

Jan 15, 2021, 4:33:35 PM1/15/21
And yet, my GP doctor who founded his own practice is wearing one. So is
his entire staff. Same thing at my wife's dermatologist and his little
self-owned practice. Oh, and so it the now-retired ER doctor in my
extended family.

There must be something about a medical degree that makes people believe
in science. That's just weird.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Sir Ridesalot

Jan 15, 2021, 4:53:47 PM1/15/21
Maybe Facebook just figured they'd save everyone the trouble of Killfiling Tom? LOL

Cheers

Tom Kunich

Jan 15, 2021, 4:59:47 PM1/15/21
I'm sure that the political command that everyone must wear a mask has absolutely nothing to do with this. Why is it that two of my friends are surgeons that work with Doctors without Borders and they do not wear masks around me but only those who might report them.

John B.

Jan 15, 2021, 5:46:27 PM1/15/21
A good theory except for the fact that surgical masks were first worn
by doctors as early as the late 1890's or early 1900's.

--
Cheers,

John B.

John B.

Jan 15, 2021, 6:34:44 PM1/15/21
I'm not sure about Laos and Cambodia but Vietnam very quickly, as soon
as the epidemic was recognized in China, implemented measures to
control infections with mandatory checks, forced quarantine, limited
travel and closed borders, much as Thailand did.
--
Cheers,

John B.

John B.

Jan 15, 2021, 6:53:08 PM1/15/21
It is a country by country thing. Thailand and, I believe Vietnam,
went right into emergency mode with closed shops and stores, except
for those selling food and medicine, closed borders, in Thailand's
case, even restricting travel between provinces, mandatory wearing of
face masks and temperature checks before allowed to enter stores, and
rather draconian penalties... 50,000 baht fine and or 2 years in jail
(minimum salary here is 300 baht per day) for violation of the
emergency regulations..

Singapore, on the other hand (from reading the news) took a much more
lenient approach, initially, and have a higher rate of both cases and
deaths than either Thailand or Vietnam.

Myanmar, who supplies, literally, millions of guest workers to
Thailand has in the last week or so supplied us with a large number of
infections also, and has reported case and death rates much higher
than either Thailand or Vietnam.
--
Cheers,

John B.

News 2021

Jan 15, 2021, 6:59:49 PM1/15/21
On Fri, 15 Jan 2021 09:46:26 -0800, Tom Kunich scribed:

> I would like to know how these people are dying from covid-19. Go to
> this page: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm
> Scroll down to the "Options" bar, mark "Weekly Number of Deaths by Cause
> Group" then update and scroll down to the information.
>
> As you can see, up until about the first of May, the deaths were from
> respiratory diseases which covid-19 is. The remainder of deaths were due
> to circulatory diseases. At the end of the year you can see a sharp
> downtick in deaths because the population of people with poor
> circulatory systems has died off.

Wrong.
The arrival of covid-19 in your location did not magically kill off all
the people with 'circculatory or other problems'.

For such a "great intellect" You clearly do not understand health issues.

*Yes, I am going to keep hammering your claims of great IQ until you
provide information of how this was certified. who, how, when and why?

> At this point I am really wondering
> what the hell is going on.

Good. start to read 'the science'

John B.

Jan 15, 2021, 7:09:22 PM1/15/21
Does it really? I ask as the government here has implemented rather
draconian measures and I've yet to see anyone complain about them. In
fact we've even had some public demonstrations against the P.M.,
unrelated to the Emergency Regulation, but not a peep about wearing
masks.

--
Cheers,

John B.

News 2021

Jan 15, 2021, 7:14:10 PM1/15/21
On Fri, 15 Jan 2021 16:22:41 -0500, Radey Shouman scribed:

>>> Thailand has done very well. But I think all of Cambodia, Laos, and
>>> Vietnam have done better. Can it be true that the governments of
>>> these particular countries are just preternaturally good at
>>> controlling pandemics?
>>>

>> Or like the PRC very good at adjusting reported deaths.
>
> I can't be sure, of course, but what I have read, and Mr. Slocomb's
> personal reports, make me think that southeast asia really has, somehow,
> escaped most of the direct consequences of the covid pandemic.

The 'tourist' factor can also be an issue.

Australia is wide open to infections from 'tourists', but eventually we
'shut down', stopped over seas arrivals, imposed compulsory quarantine on
arrival, variably mandated face masks, with various state imposing border
lock downs between different states. This has allowed each state to
control and stamp out occurrence.

Essentially, the individual states have control of their health systems
and they used their pandemic legislation to impose controls guided by the
science from the pertinent medical professionals.

Thank goodness, because our federal government was all for 'herd
immunity' and would have let death run rampant through the population.
This was evident in the aged care sector, where 2/3rds of the currently
909 deaths was in their area of responsibility.

John B.

Jan 15, 2021, 7:16:44 PM1/15/21
And in spite of all your "facts" I will repeat that I have been
treated in "surgeries" in 4 countries and the U.S. Air Force and in
every case the surgical staff wore masks.

So either you don't know what you are talking about or a great many
doctors don't know all the secrets that you know.

Think of it! The entire medical service of four countries AND the U.S.
military don't know as much as our very own Tommy boy.

Or...
--
Cheers,

John B.

News 2021

Jan 15, 2021, 7:22:25 PM1/15/21
On Fri, 15 Jan 2021 08:51:32 -0600, AMuzi scribed:

> High mask compliance rate in Scotland:
> https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2021/01/05/scotland-lockdown-
n2582570

> Also high compliance rate in California, which is already locked down:
> https://www.capradio.org/articles/2021/01/14/california-coronavirus-
updates-january-2021/

> I'm sure masks make some difference.

Correct, and here there is full and frank discussion about the benefits
and limits. Overwhelmingly most people follow the guidance and rules
(when imposed).

> But as with everything else, heavy
> handed compulsion breeds defiance.

And they are fined or more with full public support.
interestingly, these must be stupid people because when plod asks their
reason for not wearing masks, they generally earn charges for other
reasons.

News 2021

Jan 15, 2021, 7:49:02 PM1/15/21
On Fri, 15 Jan 2021 09:57:24 -0800, Tom Kunich scribed:

> Masks have absolutely no effect
WRONG. For a person claiming 'high IQ' this is a grievous mistake.

> and NO doctors that have any education
> in the matter would say so.

That is correct, "educated doctors"* know that masks work.

* Isn't that redundant? To become a 'doctor', or any persuasion, you have
to undertake a course of education and pass. Unlike, say an 'engineer'
unless you are a "certified engineer".

Funnily, medical doctor are only required to pass a bachelors degree and
not obtain a doctorate like real doctors.

News 2021

Jan 15, 2021, 7:54:19 PM1/15/21
On Fri, 15 Jan 2021 13:56:20 -0500, Radey Shouman scribed:
They wear them because they know they work(in the best case) or assist
(in the worst case). Any 'doctor' who claims otherwise, is also unlikely
to believe in 'germ theory'.

Covid-19 spreads by surface contact and aerosol particles. Masks work.

AMuzi

Jan 15, 2021, 8:13:50 PM1/15/21
N95 and N99, properly worn, offer high blockage rates for
bacteria, less so for viruses and then there are time,
ambient humidity/temp and respiration rates.

A piece of tee shirt with loops, poorly fitted and worn all
day is a different matter. It will, most notably, allow
access to various venues and avoid the no-mask fine which
are important but different aspects entirely.

Radey Shouman

Jan 15, 2021, 8:41:08 PM1/15/21
If 97% of them wore masks, I would believe that. But 100% means it's a rule.

> Covid-19 spreads by surface contact and aerosol particles. Masks work.

Jeff Liebermann

Jan 15, 2021, 9:10:49 PM1/15/21
On Fri, 15 Jan 2021 09:57:24 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Masks have absolutely no effect and NO doctors that have any education
>in the matter would say so. All of this mask business is coming from
>lay-people. The best one I heard said that masks worked because the
>virus was electrostatically attracted to the mask.

That's how an N95 mask works. Two of the layers in the mask form an
electret with a build in electrical charge. It works much like an
electrostatic precipitator found in industrial smoke stacks to trap
dust particles.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electret>

> 1. DNA contains no charge

SARS-CoV-2 is RNA, not DNA. The RNA particle does not need to have an
electrostatic charge when entering the mask. The first layer of the
electret applies a charge to the particle. The 2nd layer is of the
opposite polarity and therefore attracts and traps the particle.

> 2. then why not use electrostatic air fresheners to eliminate
> the virus in any room?

If you could generate enough air flow through an electrostatic air
fresher filter, it would work just fine. The problem is that for such
a filter to work on virus size particles, the mesh would need to be
very small. The charge on the electret is rather small and will
therefore not attract RNA particles over comparatively large
distances.

>ALL of the actual research that is even on the CDC site says
>that masks are ineffective against corona viruses. The breathing
>pores even on an N95 mask are 200 times larger than a virus,
>there is absolutely NO need for a virus to be contained within
>a liquid droplet. Even studies of masks used in operating rooms
>show that they do not even prevent or even lessen the possibility
>of bacterial infections. Surgeons wear masks to prevent spray
>from operations getting in their faces and causing them to flinch.
>I have quoted these studies here many times but dollars to donuts
>people like Frank or John will ask for references - hey guys, kiss
>my ass.

If you've cited this research many times, it wouldn't be too difficult
for you to provide references again. I realize that it's a major
effort for you to do this and provide the relevant citation. However,
doing so would save us the effort of slogging through your many
posting in this news group, looking for the applicable citation.

<https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7224694/>
PFE (particle filtration efficiency) for an N95
mask is ~99.8%.

Try this experiment. Find a mirror and breath on it slowly. The
mirror will fog with water particles from your breath. Now, do the
same thing while wearing a face mask. Good luck getting any kind of
visible fogging of the mirror. My guess(tm) is that the face mask is
removing at least 75% of the water droplets, on which the virus is
hitching a ride. If everyone in the room wears a face mask, the
filtration efficiency is roughly:
0.25 * 0.25 = 0.0625 = 6.3%
That's a huge decrease in water droplets and a substantial amount of
protection. Yes, the masks do not filter out all the water particles,
but they do dramatically reduce the concentration of water droplets in
the area.

Incidentally, the mask does remove more large water droplets than it
does aerosols consisting of smaller particles. So, I tried my simple
test using several different hygrometers (humidity sensor). All of
them show some increase in conductivity or capacitance when I breath
on them through a mask. However, the response time of the capacitive
humidity sensor is so slow, that much of the moisture collected
evaporates before the sensor can provide a reading. I need a faster
sensor. However, like the mirror test, the difference in conductivity
or capacitance with and without a mask is huge.

--
Jeff Liebermann je...@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558

Jeff Liebermann

Jan 15, 2021, 9:19:22 PM1/15/21
On Fri, 15 Jan 2021 18:10:41 -0800, Jeff Liebermann <je...@cruzio.com>
wrote:

>On Fri, 15 Jan 2021 09:57:24 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
><cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Masks have absolutely no effect and NO doctors that have any education
>>in the matter would say so. All of this mask business is coming from
>>lay-people. The best one I heard said that masks worked because the
>>virus was electrostatically attracted to the mask.
>
>That's how an N95 mask works. Two of the layers in the mask form an
>electret with a build in electrical charge. It works much like an
>electrostatic precipitator found in industrial smoke stacks to trap
>dust particles.
><https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electret>

I forgot to include some links on the electret layers in an N95 mask:

Patent:
<https://patents.google.com/patent/US6783574B1/en>

Non-Woven Electret:
<https://www.avient.com/new-magiq-non-woven-electret-plus-supports-increased-face-mask-production>
MagIQ Non-Woven Electret Plus helps the middle layer
of protective masks to effectively trap particles as
small as 0.3 microns...

Make your own N95 mask:
<https://groups.oist.jp/nnp/diy-face-mask>

John B.

Jan 15, 2021, 9:57:44 PM1/15/21
According to my Cardiologist ( the senior cardiologist in one of
Bangkok's largest hospitals, 6,000 patients daily) the purpose of
wearing a mask is not to protect the surgeon from the patient but to
protect the patient from the doctor (in his words) and he also told me
that apparently the nearly universal wearing of masks in Bangkok is
beneficial as the numbers of patients with respiratory sickness - the
normal seasonal colds and flue, etc., is almost zero this year.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Sir Ridesalot

Jan 15, 2021, 10:17:43 PM1/15/21
I've read that wearing a mask has also drastically reduced the number of colds and Flu cases this winter.

Cheers

John B.

Jan 15, 2021, 10:22:09 PM1/15/21
On Fri, 15 Jan 2021 18:10:41 -0800, Jeff Liebermann <je...@cruzio.com>
wrote:

Nope. All your tests and the fact that the medical fraternity all wear
masks means nothing in the face of Tommy's vast knowledge.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Jeff Liebermann

Jan 15, 2021, 10:38:14 PM1/15/21
On Fri, 15 Jan 2021 19:17:41 -0800 (PST), Sir Ridesalot
<i_am_cyc...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

>I've read that wearing a mask has also drastically reduced the number of colds and Flu cases this winter.
>Cheers

Flu yes, but not much with rhinovirus colds:

How COVID-19 is changing the cold and flu season.
Measures meant to tame the coronavirus pandemic are quashing influenza
and most other respiratory diseases, which could have wide-ranging
implications.
<https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-03519-3>
There is one major exception to the downward
viral trend. "The one virus that’s not being
halted is the rhinovirus"...

Some viruses that cause cold-like symptoms
are very different from each other in structure;
in particular, rhinoviruses, unlike influenza
and coronaviruses, don’t have an outer lipid
coat, or envelope, which is vulnerable to soaps
and sanitizers. etc...

John B.

Jan 15, 2021, 11:28:42 PM1/15/21
On Fri, 15 Jan 2021 19:17:41 -0800 (PST), Sir Ridesalot
<i_am_cyc...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

That's what my doctor here in Bangkok tells me also.
--
Cheers,

John B.

News 2021

Jan 15, 2021, 11:56:46 PM1/15/21
On Fri, 15 Jan 2021 20:41:05 -0500, Radey Shouman scribed:
Your point?

It had better be good becuase if you have a genuine(acceptable) reason
for not wearing one, then your GP can write you an exemption. Dragging
and O2 bottle on cart would work.

Over ere, they asked people and then made it mandatory when asking
didn't stop the spread. Peole complained about the delay in makig it
mandatory.

Bottom line, my life benefits from living in a society, so I should
respect that rules of that society to retain the benefits.

Sir Ridesalot

Jan 16, 2021, 1:06:56 AM1/16/21
Where I am, if you can't wear a mask then you're supposed to wear a fa ce shield that comes to below the chin.

Cheers

Jeff Liebermann

Jan 16, 2021, 1:47:32 PM1/16/21
On Fri, 15 Jan 2021 09:32:15 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 12:41:46 PM UTC-8, sms wrote:
>> On 1/13/2021 5:51 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

>> > They seem to be visible to me after I login as me:
>> > <https://www.facebook.com/thomas.kunich.14>
>> > I see 6 postings in the past 24 hrs. All are articles and/or photos
>> > shared via Yahoo. Are those the postings that you're missing?

>> All visible. So clearly Facebook is still allowing misinformation to be
>> posted as long as it doesn't advocate violence or otherwise violate
>> their terms of service.

> Since I have not used Facebook for anything but messaging to
> "friends" to notifying them why I wasn't posting- and cannot
> post on Facebook perhaps you can tell me where these posting
> I supposedly made in the last 24 hours came from?

What were you doing on the morning of Jan 13th?
Were you online and reading Yahoo?
Were you online and reading Facebook?
You posted 4 articles R.B.T. on the morning of Jan 13.
At 12:55PM, you first posted that Facebook was hiding your articles.
Your next posting was on Jan 14 at 7:07AM.

On Facebook, I see 9 links to Yahoo photos on Jan 13:
11:22AM, 9:35AM, 9:20AM, 9:16AM, 9:14AM, 9:06AM,
8:34AM, 8:23AM, and 6:35AM.
<https://www.facebook.com/thomas.kunich.14>
If someone had hacked your account, and posted something on your
behalf, they usually do it in a single block of messages that appear
to have been posted at the same time or within a very short period.
However, the 9 messages are scattered over a 5 hr period, which is
what I would expect from a typical user reading through Yahoo and
posting to Facebook between articles. Therefore, I don't think your
account was hijacked.

It's possible that you may have posted to Facebook by accident. Blogs
often have icons at the bottom of the page to post to an assortment of
social sites which includes Facebook. Something like these:
<http://iconion.com/posts/images/social-icons.jpg>
Were you perhaps accidentally clicking the "f" (Facebook) icon while
reading Yahoo?

Note: I initially found only 6 of your postings on Jan 13. Looking
more carefully today, I now see 9 postings. There may be more. What
happened is that Facebook is not displaying your postings in reverse
chronological order. I suspect they put your most most popular
articles first, while least read is moved further down the list. I'm
not sure how they manage it, but the rearrangement caused me to
miscount.

Now, I have a question. If those 9 articles did not originate by your
hand, why haven't you removed them?

Radey Shouman

Jan 16, 2021, 3:42:05 PM1/16/21
News 2021 <new...@woa.com.au> writes:

> On Fri, 15 Jan 2021 20:41:05 -0500, Radey Shouman scribed:
>
>> News 2021 <new...@woa.com.au> writes:
>>
>>> On Fri, 15 Jan 2021 13:56:20 -0500, Radey Shouman scribed:

>>> They wear them because they know they work(in the best case) or assist
>>> (in the worst case). Any 'doctor' who claims otherwise, is also
>>> unlikely to believe in 'germ theory'.
>>
>> If 97% of them wore masks, I would believe that. But 100% means it's a
>> rule.
>
> Your point?

My point is that one can't infer doctors' beliefs from the mere fact
that they all wear masks.

> It had better be good becuase if you have a genuine(acceptable) reason
> for not wearing one, then your GP can write you an exemption. Dragging
> and O2 bottle on cart would work.
>
> Over ere, they asked people and then made it mandatory when asking
> didn't stop the spread. Peole complained about the delay in makig it
> mandatory.
>
> Bottom line, my life benefits from living in a society, so I should
> respect that rules of that society to retain the benefits.

Sure. You don't have to actually *believe* they're right, you just have
to go along.

Tom Kunich

Jan 16, 2021, 5:11:12 PM1/16/21
Funny thing? Now that Biden is about to be inaugurated, suddenly we're hearing that lock-downs and facemasks have no effects and so we're going to get rid of them. I have shown that according to the CDC themselves the covid-19 deaths more or less ended about the start of May. Studies by the CDC themselves disproved any effects on viral diseases by facemasks and this was known for many years. So perhaps you can explain to us why this country was both locked down and the citizens were forced to wear facemasks as if it did some sort of good to do such things? Seems like the leftists badly need someone to lead them and not someone to give them information so that they can determine for themselves what should be done.

News 2021

Jan 16, 2021, 5:49:11 PM1/16/21
On Sat, 16 Jan 2021 15:42:02 -0500, Radey Shouman scribed:

> News 2021 <new...@woa.com.au> writes:

>>> If 97% of them wore masks, I would believe that. But 100% means it's
>>> a rule.
>>
>> Your point?
>
> My point is that one can't infer doctors' beliefs from the mere fact
> that they all wear masks.

Doctors do benefit because they know that it reduces infections in the
patients they are treating, which benefits their reputation/standing as a
doctor.

>> It had better be good becuase if you have a genuine(acceptable) reason
>> for not wearing one, then your GP can write you an exemption. Dragging
>> and O2 bottle on cart would work.
>>
>> Over ere, they asked people and then made it mandatory when asking
>> didn't stop the spread. Peole complained about the delay in makig it
>> mandatory.
>>
>> Bottom line, my life benefits from living in a society, so I should
>> respect that rules of that society to retain the benefits.
>
> Sure. You don't have to actually *believe* they're right, you just have
> to go along.

Well, I accept the science, so it isn't a question of 'belief'.

Good doctors know their science and keep up to date. Replication is one
of the factors of good science, as is peer review(having other eyeballs
on the research). AFAIK, 'the mask paper' is a one off with none of the
above.

John B.

Jan 16, 2021, 5:49:44 PM1/16/21
On Sat, 16 Jan 2021 15:42:02 -0500, Radey Shouman
But isn't that the much loved theory of how democracy works"?
--
Cheers,

John B.

John B.

Jan 16, 2021, 6:02:45 PM1/16/21
We Tommy, you certainly need someone to lead you. I note that the U.S.
is leading the world with some 24,257,930 cases of the virus and some
404,687 deaths due to the virus. Please note that this is more then
the total number of all combat fatalities from WW II to present.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Tom Kunich

Jan 16, 2021, 6:44:40 PM1/16/21
Perhaps you can understand if I repeat carefully. I was banned as of the 14th and could not even "like" a posting. The only thing I could so was send messages to "friends" and I could not even accept the friend request of someone else. The postings that I complained of being censored previous to the 13th were the actual facts of covid-19 and the multiple deaths reported that did not die from covid-19 or anything like it. I have shown here several times that as of about the first week in May, there were no more extraneous above normal deaths from respiratory diseases (covid-19). Rather virtually ALL of the above normal deaths starting around the middle of the peak of covid-19 deaths were due to circulatory diseases of which covid-19 is not one. What these are caused by is people on the verge of dying with between 3 and 5 comorbidities simply not being able to handle an additional illness. This could be ANY illness such as a cold or for that matter even a stomach ulcer which isn't unusual for people requiring massive doses of medications many of which also cause liver failure. https://www.medicinenet.com/drug_induced_liver_disease/article.htm

I also quoted the CDC page that showed a study as of 2020 (the latest study of this same subject) showing that masks did not slow down infections of influenza. The influenza virus is a corona virus that is almost completely identical to the SARS-Cov-2 that causes covid-19. There are multiple studies all over the internet that masks have no effect even for bacterial infections and more than one large scale study suggested that masks actually increases bacterial infections. So where was this damn posting?

Exactly who has this lockdown profited other than the Chinese? The Democrat Party has been absolutely ridded with Chinese spies and it appears that the Democrat's policies are designed to destroy the American economy. You should think long and hard about that. Especially in the light of the FBI holding proof positive of Joe Biden's complicity in corruption for two years without investigation.

Frank Krygowski

Jan 16, 2021, 6:50:30 PM1/16/21
On 1/16/2021 5:11 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
> I have shown that according to the CDC themselves the covid-19 deaths more or less ended about the start of May.

You have "shown" that? To whom, besides yourself?

Why haven't you "shown" that to the U.S. Federal government, all the
U.S. state governments, and the governments of all the other countries
around the world who seem to think this really is a serious pandemic?
Why haven't you contacted the hospitals in all those places to let them
know the people their doctors _think_ are dying of COVID are actually
dying of something else entirely? Why haven't you stopped them from
researching and distributing a vaccine that nobody really needs?

IOW, why are you wasting the time of this backwater bicycle discussion
group? We can't do anything about your ideas. For once in your life, do
some good, man! Get out there and be a hero! The entire world is sorely
in need of your wisdom!

--
- Frank Krygowski

Tom Kunich

Jan 16, 2021, 7:08:42 PM1/16/21
On your best day you are a total fool. The NIH has been paying $79,000 per REPORTED covid-19 death. and so everything has become a covid-19 death. Washington State Department of Health has finally admitted these numbers:
681 (82 percent) “list some variation of ‘COVID-19’ in one of the causes of death” on the death certificate;
41 (5 percent) of the death certificates do not list COVID-19 as a cause of death, but indicate it was a “significant condition contributing to death.”
106 (13 percent) deaths involved persons who had previously tested positive for COVID-19 but did not have the virus listed anywhere on their death certificate as either causing or contributing to death.

This is clearly beyond you but means that at the very most you couldn't claim covid-19 as a significant cause of death in more than 5% of the covid deaths in this studys. Furthermore other State Departments of Health have discovered as many as 40% of claimed covid deaths had absolutely nothing to do with covid-19 but were things like suicide, drug overdoses and drunk driving deaths.

The claims of deaths has totaled $31 Billion but apparently you are so bright you do not see that as a reason to falsely claim covid deaths. Especially since most ICU's are forbidden to accept ANY conditions other than covid-19 or suspected cases which shuts their major areas of income down (heart disease and cancer treatments). MOST of the cases weren't even TESTED for covid - they are "symptomatically diagnosed." A large portion of those that are actually tested are using the PCR technique which is being abused and could show covid on a silk worm.

The CDC information shows that there have been no more than normal number of respiratory deaths since early May.

" Acute respiratory failure (ARF) and sepsis were the main causes of death."

The above normal numbers of death have been because of "circulatory diseases" which are caused by lack of exercise, overweight, drug overdoses, alcoholism and other physiological diseases caused by poor diet and lack of exercise.

On one of your particularly bright days you have the IQ of a fox terrier.

Tom Kunich

Jan 16, 2021, 7:26:11 PM1/16/21
Why don't you tell us why your memory is so short?

Using the "Excess Deaths Associated with COVID-19" page of the CDC (Excess Deaths Associated with COVID-19 (cdc.gov)) hit the line to the right with "Options" which automatically scrolls you down to the proper place then check "Weekly Number of Deaths by Cause Group" and scroll down to the results. What you will see is a peak disappearing about the beginning of May under respiratory diseases. Covid-19 is a respiratory illness in fatal cases leading to pneumonia. The real peaks are in circulatory diseases. At the end of the year you can see a sharp drop-off in circulatory diseases since the above normal deaths from heart and blood vessel problems have so-to-say, burned up those with these illnesses. There is also a large increase in Alzheimer's and other Dementia deaths because these are dramatically increased when the patients cannot visit with family members that can renew their memories.

Is your problem that you do not want to remember the actual statistics from the CDC or that you're simply too stupid to understand them?

Do you need the latest CDC study showing that masks do NOTHING for viral infections for the umpteenth time or are you to tell me that your doctor doesn't agree with the CDC?

You have reached a level of stupidity so great that even your mother would be able to see it. And it is likely she is dead and her ghost is horrified by your total ignorance.

Sir Ridesalot

Jan 16, 2021, 7:27:51 PM1/16/21
He posts here because people here keep responding to him. You people need to learn to ignore Trolls and nonsense posters.

Cheers

Tom Kunich

Jan 16, 2021, 7:33:50 PM1/16/21
And you need to kiss my ass he who probably rides none.

John B.

Jan 16, 2021, 8:39:04 PM1/16/21
Narcissistic personality disorder —

A mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own
importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration,
troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind
this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's
vulnerable to the slightest criticism and frequently respond to what
they perceive as criticism with insults and threats of physical
assault.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Frank Krygowski

Jan 16, 2021, 9:16:00 PM1/16/21
On 1/16/2021 7:26 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
> On Saturday, January 16, 2021 at 3:50:30 PM UTC-8, Frank Krygowski wrote:
>> On 1/16/2021 5:11 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
>>> I have shown that according to the CDC themselves the covid-19 deaths more or less ended about the start of May.
>> You have "shown" that? To whom, besides yourself?
>>
>> Why haven't you "shown" that to the U.S. Federal government, all the
>> U.S. state governments, and the governments of all the other countries
>> around the world who seem to think this really is a serious pandemic?
>> Why haven't you contacted the hospitals in all those places to let them
>> know the people their doctors _think_ are dying of COVID are actually
>> dying of something else entirely? Why haven't you stopped them from
>> researching and distributing a vaccine that nobody really needs?
>>
>> IOW, why are you wasting the time of this backwater bicycle discussion
>> group? We can't do anything about your ideas. For once in your life, do
>> some good, man! Get out there and be a hero! The entire world is sorely
>> in need of your wisdom!
> Why don't you tell us why your memory is so short?

I admit your memory can do things my memory can't. Hell, mine remembers
only things that actually happen, or that I've actually read about.
Unlike yours, my memory doesn't confuse fantasies with facts!

But I do remember my question, which _you_ have forgotten - or perhaps
are purposely avoiding yet again. So let me repeat:

Why are you spouting all your "wisdom" here, where it only irritates the
participants and affects no change? Why are you not talking to people in
power, showing the errors of the people who actually graduated high school?

Tom, quit slacking! Stop posting here! Get out and save the world!

If you don't, it can only mean you don't actually believe what you're
writing.

--
- Frank Krygowski

John B.

Jan 16, 2021, 9:48:18 PM1/16/21
On Sat, 16 Jan 2021 15:44:38 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
But Tommy boy, the Chinese "locked down" Wuhan when they realized that
there was an epidemic and it was a far more stringent "lockdown" then
any that I am aware of in the U.S. - no one was allowed to enter or
leave the city.

But do tell us how this U.S. lockdown has profited the Chinese? I know
that some of the Trump trade sanctions hurt some U.S. farmers but not
the Chinese.

But riddled with Chinese spies? You should be welcoming the Chinese,
After all the Chinese (I assume government) are the single largest
holder of U.S. national debt.

Try to imagine the effect of China demanding that the U.S. pay them
what they are owed, "Right Now!". Or even worse to offer to sell the
debt on the open marker, "at market"?
--
Cheers,

John B.

Tom Kunich

Jan 17, 2021, 10:29:36 AM1/17/21
Funny that you will believe any bit of propaganda of the left. Satellite photos of the Wuhan area showed absolutely nothing of the kind depicted by the Chinese communists in regards to lockdowns. That was a bit of their propaganda to give all of the right ideas to the Democrats. Do you suppose you could search through that tiny little mind of yours and discover yet another ignorant statement to make? If it worked on you it would easily work on your average Democrat whose brain is smaller than that of a flea.

AMuzi

Jan 17, 2021, 11:57:24 AM1/17/21
Yes, mob rule goes just like that and it may well be our
future as we abandon our Constitutional Republic.

jbeattie

Jan 17, 2021, 1:05:21 PM1/17/21
Who is "we"? State governments have been passing health and welfare laws since there were states. Governors have been exercising emergency authority since there were governors.

Wearing a mask -- which is or would be mandated by state and local government and not the federal government -- pales in comparison to other state health and welfare measures imposed in the past, and it is certainly not a ticket to Manzanar or a TB prison of yore. But in this day and age, taking reasonable -- not perfect -- public health measures is now massive government oppression akin to slavery or internment or mass execution by the Red Army. The Red Chinese Army! It is the end of some mythical free society that never existed.

Sun Prairie, Wisconsin, City Code 10.32.020 prohibits bicyclists from “practic[ing] any trick or fancy riding in any street in the city.” It also forbids anyone from going into the street on a bike “with the feet of the rider removed from the bicycle pedals.” Cyclists also may not “remove both hands from the handlebars.” You should go to Sun Prairie and ride "fancy" as a protest. http://whoonew.com/2014/07/strange-wisconsin-state-laws/ Personally, I'm going to protest by worrying some squirrels in LaCrosse.

-- Jay Beattie.

Tom Kunich

Jan 17, 2021, 2:12:04 PM1/17/21
As of late, reading your postings always makes me sleepy. No one cares what your belief in the legality of whether a population in ultimate servitude is legal or not.

News 2021

Jan 17, 2021, 6:27:20 PM1/17/21
On Sun, 17 Jan 2021 07:29:33 -0800, Tom Kunich scribed:
For a man of high IQ, your understanding of 'satellite images' is sadly
lacking. Perhaps you seen too many movies. Perhaps you were expecting to
see the doors they welded shut to apartment blocks.

P.S. Where is your certificate of 'gigh IQ'. The same place as the one
you graduated school?

Give over little tommy and stick to reality.

John B.

Jan 17, 2021, 6:27:51 PM1/17/21
On Sun, 17 Jan 2021 07:29:33 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
Tommy, I believe that you are lying. Please post satellite pictures of
Wuhan that you reference.

Tell us Tommy, are you so divorced from reality that you cannot face
facts or are you one of those right wing wankers that are taking the
money from France to disrupt things in the U.S.

Certainly you claim to be very knowledgeable so I assume that you know
all about the approximately $500,000 sent to various members of the
far right by an individual in France who was reported to have
commented suicide only days after he has sent the money.

Did you get any of that money? I remember that you were bemoaning not
being affluent enough to pay for groceries a few months ago and then
just the other day you started bragging about all the money you have
and being immune to inflation.

I assume that a little money from France may have helped out, Right?
--
Cheers,

John B.

Jeff Liebermann

Jan 17, 2021, 6:57:14 PM1/17/21
On Mon, 18 Jan 2021 06:27:44 +0700, John B. <sloc...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Tommy, I believe that you are lying. Please post satellite pictures of
>Wuhan that you reference.

These are not satellite photos, but they do show Wuhan crowds
celebrating New Years, while other cities are empty:

"Thousands packed the streets to celebrate New Year's Eve in Wuhan,
where the coronavirus first emerged, as other cities worldwide were
deserted"
<https://www.businessinsider.com/china-wuhan-celebrates-new-year-in-style-covid-19-outbreak-2021-1>

sms

Jan 17, 2021, 7:00:40 PM1/17/21
On 1/17/2021 3:27 PM, John B. wrote:

<snip>

> Did you get any of that money? I remember that you were bemoaning not
> being affluent enough to pay for groceries a few months ago and then
> just the other day you started bragging about all the money you have
> and being immune to inflation.
>
> I assume that a little money from France may have helped out, Right?

His sudden change in finances is very suspicious.

AMuzi

Jan 17, 2021, 7:16:47 PM1/17/21
On 1/17/2021 5:57 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Jan 2021 06:27:44 +0700, John B. <sloc...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Tommy, I believe that you are lying. Please post satellite pictures of
>> Wuhan that you reference.
>
> These are not satellite photos, but they do show Wuhan crowds
> celebrating New Years, while other cities are empty:
>
> "Thousands packed the streets to celebrate New Year's Eve in Wuhan,
> where the coronavirus first emerged, as other cities worldwide were
> deserted"
> <https://www.businessinsider.com/china-wuhan-celebrates-new-year-in-style-covid-19-outbreak-2021-1>

Yep, I showed girlfriend the Time Square webcams in NYC on
New Year's Eve. Hauntingly bare.

Meanwhile:
https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/business/money-report/more-parts-of-china-lock-down-as-virus-cases-spike-ahead-of-who-visit/2825520/

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/emptied-villages-locked-campuses-how-china-battles-a-covid-19-resurgence/ar-BB1cIjRY

John B.

Jan 17, 2021, 7:19:24 PM1/17/21
On Sun, 17 Jan 2021 16:00:35 -0800, sms <scharf...@geemail.com>
wrote:
And it is all over the news and kind of presents the possibility of a
somewhat different picture of the recent Washington "problems". Rather
then "Our guy got cheated" it might be "We got paid to do this" :-(
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/fbi-probing-if-foreign-governments-groups-funded-extremists-who-helped-n1254525
https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-probing-whether-foreign-governments-135354287.html
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13767306/fbi-foreign-governments-funded-capitol-riot/
--
Cheers,

John B.

John B.

Jan 17, 2021, 7:27:53 PM1/17/21
On Sun, 17 Jan 2021 15:57:07 -0800, Jeff Liebermann <je...@cruzio.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 18 Jan 2021 06:27:44 +0700, John B. <sloc...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Tommy, I believe that you are lying. Please post satellite pictures of
>>Wuhan that you reference.
>
>These are not satellite photos, but they do show Wuhan crowds
>celebrating New Years, while other cities are empty:
>
>"Thousands packed the streets to celebrate New Year's Eve in Wuhan,
>where the coronavirus first emerged, as other cities worldwide were
>deserted"
><https://www.businessinsider.com/china-wuhan-celebrates-new-year-in-style-covid-19-outbreak-2021-1>

Errr... Wuhan was "locked down" in January of 2020 and the lock down
ended April 8, 2020.
--
Cheers,

John B.

AMuzi

Jan 17, 2021, 7:31:14 PM1/17/21
I don't know about foreign but FBI says the first bomb was
discovered at RNCHQ about noon and that riot planning had
been active online for weeks and yet the President is now
charged with 'inciting' both at 2pm. Hmmm.

Meanwhile:
https://www.deseret.com/utah/2020/7/10/21320220/organizer-of-provo-protest-arrested-accused-of-rioting-making-threats

Known antifa leftie with priors, a leader of 'Insurgence
USA' and the man standing next to Ms Babbitt as she is shot
to death.

I have mentioned before that I am not defending anyone who
rushed a line of police and trespassed at the Capitol. But
I have seen a crowd become a mob seemingly in an instant and
it's an horrible thing. Doesn't take many agitators to do
that as mobs stop thinking (wherein lies their danger.)

Jeff Liebermann

Jan 17, 2021, 7:45:57 PM1/17/21
On Sun, 17 Jan 2021 23:27:17 -0000 (UTC), News 2021
<new...@woa.com.au> wrote:
>For a man of high IQ, your understanding of 'satellite images' is sadly
>lacking. Perhaps you seen too many movies. Perhaps you were expecting to
>see the doors they welded shut to apartment blocks.

On-demand satellite imaging is quite possible. Planet Labs does
almost the entire planet every day:
<https://www.planet.com>
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planet_Labs>
3 to 5 meter per pixel resolution on the older birds, so you're not
going to see door knobs or individuals, but can probably distinguish
between pavement and crowds. The current birds do better with about
0.7 meter/pixel average resolution:
<https://www.satimagingcorp.com/satellite-sensors/>
Skysat-2 can do 50 cm resolution, which is almost sufficient to
literally count heads in a crowd. You can get a free sample here:
<https://www.planet.com/50cm/>
I just downloaded the 50 cm resolution sample image of the coal power
plant.
<https://assets.planet.com/products/hi-res/coal_power_mundra_gujarat_india_20200404_s102_50cm_geo_flattened_7680.jpg>
7680 x 4320 pixels. 24.4MByte JPG file. A bit fuzzy, which is to be
expected when taking photos from 450 km altitude. There are no people
in the image, but my guess(tm) is that I would have no difficulty
recognizing a crowd and possibly counting heads. I did some image
enhancement (mostly sharpening edges) using Irfanview, which really
improved the image.

Unfortunately, my knowledge of "satellite images" is also sadly
lacking by about a year. That may was well have been a lifetime as
the satellite imaging field is rapidly changing and it's very easy to
get left behind.

Frank Krygowski

Jan 17, 2021, 10:04:10 PM1/17/21
Tom needs to get over there and explain to them that this is all
nothing. Nothing at all!

--
- Frank Krygowski

Sir Ridesalot

Jan 17, 2021, 10:25:41 PM1/17/21
If Tome were to stop posting here there are a number of responders to him who'd be mighty lonesome with no one to chastise.

Cheers

sms

Jan 17, 2021, 11:52:35 PM1/17/21
That's a possibility, but most of those arrested were not low-income
individuals that needed money. They had the means to fly to D.C.,
sometimes on private planes, and they had money to purchase weapons and
protective gear. Oddly, they did not follow the example of their
grandparents and purchase hoods as well. Now they'll enjoy living in a
gated community with meals included, free medical care, and on-site
security to prevent intruders.

<https://johnpavlovitz.com/2021/01/10/a-nothing-revolution/>

John B.

Jan 18, 2021, 12:10:28 AM1/18/21
But what would we talk about? None of my bicycles has had a mechanical
problem in a year, or more. Maybe, "Gee Guys, I had to pump up the
front tire on my bike" ?
--
Cheers,

John B.